Search This Blog

Monday 7 May 2012

My office- if you can call it that!

I really need to do something with my office, I have zero storage for the paperwork that keeps piling up.

When I was on the coast I went to my favourite shop, the salvos.
I saw these great chairs and had no idea where I would put them but knew that I wanted them. I casually asked the shop assistant "how much?" She replied " how about $3 each?" I couldn't have said yes fast enough!
The catch is that they were an ugly colour, but with $10 worth of fabric they are now transformed.


Anyhoo, I decided that I will use one as my new office chair. So that is the seating organised now I just need shelves and storage baskets and places for all my pretty things.

These pics are my inspiration all via pinterest.
this is good
I love the memo boards

love these shelves
I really love the cubby holes in this one

love the floating shelves
Another goody


compact office area, this is about as much space as I have to work with
 This is about as much space as I have to work with.

So lets see what I can come up with.



No comments:

Post a Comment