Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Funky

I've been stuck in a funk lately, thinking what's the point of blogging? It's only me reading it... but then I got to thinking, I didn't start this blog to become rich and famous, I started it so I could remind myself of my thoughts and feeling and the many projects I start and never finish.
So I'm back with some progress pictures of the dining room and the state I have left it in. In my defense I have done about 90% of this project on my own and I'm a bit over it so it has come to a standstill.
It still needs sanding, cornice, floors, paint oh my. Probably after Christmas I will get my second wind. I hope...

Decorated of course.

This is where we started.

OK so there is still a way to go, I would go as far as to say it may even look worse at the moment but I am happy to be rid of all that brown brick at least.

In other news I have been selected as secretary for the P & C commencing next year. I'm scared!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out Brea, the old photo brings back a lot of memories :)

    ReplyDelete